Thursday, April 25, 2013

Things I love Thursday



1. Highlights with brown hair. I love natural looking highlights. (Photo Credit, found on pinterest, no link)
2. Laurel Heart. Wax Seal Necklace. By RenataandJonathan 
3. Codex Locket, By BHLDN 
4. Photograph by Matt Wisniewski, Just lovely. 
5. Old MG Ad. This weekend Steve and I are venturing to Road Atlanta for our 5th Mitty together. I really enjoy it. Also the feature this year is MG makes me so excited. There will be a lot of little MG midgets running around. (Also found on Pinterest, no link) 
6. Keith Puccinelli's House tour,      Steve is determined that we will have a domed house that sits on acres of land some where in Northwest Ga. I am getting on board. A little bit to gung-ho because I have been searching for land on the internet now.  

What are you loving right now?

Check out the Things I love Thursday over at Jan's blog Poppytalk

Emily

1 comment:

  1. I love love LOVE Minka Kelly's hair! Actually, I really just love her. Why can't I just be her?? :(

    By the way, I'm so glad to hear from you again!!

    -Alex

    ReplyDelete